28. Development of separation technology for targeted thorium conjugate formulations. Part II, Sequential DOE, MLR, PLS
Development of separation technology for the removal of radium-223 from targeted thorium conjugate formulations. Part II: purification of targeted thorium conjugates on cation exchange [...]
27. Development of Separation Technology for Thorium-227 Conjugate Formulations Part I, DoE, MLR, PLSR
Development of Separation Technology for the Removal of Radium-223 from Targeted Thorium Conjugate Formulations Part I: Purification of Decayed Thorium-227 on Cation Exchange Columns. [...]
26. PET Alzheimer agent, formulation, polysorbate solubilser, DoE, MCR, PLSR
The Influence of Polysorbate 80 on the Radiochemical Synthesis of a PET Tracer in the FASTlab. Wai Lam Yip, Sverre Arne Sande, David Grace, Dirk [...]
25. Raw material classification by NIR, PCA, MIPCR (ICA), PLS-DA
Classification of structurally related commercial contrast media by near infrared spectroscopy. Wai Lam Yip, Tom Collin Soosainather, Knut Dyrstad, Sverre Arne Sande. Journal of Pharmaceutical [...]
24. Freeze-drying, crystallization, water content, NIR, PLSR, MIPCR (ICA)
Strategies for multivariate modelling of moisture content in freeze-dried mannitol-containing products by near-infrared spectroscopy. Wai Lam Yip, Ingvil Gausemel, Sverre Arne Sande, Knut Dyrstad. Journal [...]
23. Polysorbate oxidation and stability, LC-MS, MR, DoE
Characterization of polysorbate 80 with liquid chromatography mass spectrometry and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy: Specific determination of oxidation products of thermally oxidized polysorbate 80. Erlend [...]
22. US contrast agent, carbohydrate bubbles, QSAR, PLSR
Stabilization of gas bubbles released from water-soluble carbohydrates using amphiphilic compounds: Preparation of formulations and acoustic monitoring of bubble lifetime. Hoff, L. , Foss, P.A., [...]
21. PET agent preparation, robustness of 18F-labelling, DoE, MLR
A critical study on borosilicate glassware and silica-based QMA's in nucleophilic substitution with [18F]fluoride: Influence of aluminum, boron and silicon on the reactivity of [18F]fluoride. [...]
20. PET, 18F incorporation, DoE, MLR
Site-specific addition of an18F-N-methylaminooxy-containing prosthetic group to a vinylsulfone modified peptide. Olberg, D.E., Hjelstuen, O.K., Solbakken, M., Arukwe, J.M., Dyrstad, K., Cuthbertson, A. Journal of [...]
19. Chemometrics, two-layer (inner, outer) cross validation, PLSR
Reducing over-optimism in variable selection by cross-model validation. Anderssen, E., Dyrstad, K., Westad, F., Martens, H. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems (2006).
18. Liposomes, controlled release, PLSR
Tuning the MR properties of blood-stable pH-responsive paramagnetic liposomes. Løkling, K.-E., Skurtveit, R., Dyrstad, K., Klaveness, J., Fossheim, S.L. Int. J. Pharm. (2004).
17. Preparation of pectin pellets, QSAR, PCA, DoE, PLSR
Quantum chemical descriptors in the formulation of pectin pellets produced by extrusion/spheronisation. Tho, I., Anderssen, E., Dyrstad, K., Kleinebude, K, Sande, S.A. Eur. J. Pharm. [...]
16. Freeze-drying, water content, NIR, PLSR
Sensitive NIRS measurement of increased moisture in stored hygroscopic freeze dried product. A. Stokvold, K. Dyrstad, F.O. Libnau. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical analysis (2002).
15. Formulation development strategy for multivariat kinetic responses, classification, Weibull, PCA, SIMCA
A formulation development strategy for multivariat kinetic responses. S.A. Sande, K. Dyrstad. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy (2001).
14. Development of pectin matrix tablets for colonic delivery of model drug ropivacain, DoE, PLSR
Development of pectin matrix tablets for colonic delivery of model drug ropivacain. Ahrabi, S.F., Madsen, G, Dyrstad, K., Sande, S.A., Graffner, C. Eur. J. Pharm. [...]